As days went by the temperature is getting colder but my husband still doesn’t want to run the heater to save gas and pay less every end of the month in our gas bill. To feel warm without running the heater my husband closed the window in our balcony and bathroom but it isn’t enough so I am thinking of using plastic bubbles to winter proof our glass doors and windows. I have seen this DIY winter proofing in the online global shop I frequently visit under home and living categories.
[Image courtesy of Unsplash/pixabay.com]
By proper sealing your home you can keep the warm air in and the cold winter air out. It doesn’t only save gas but also protect the money in your wallet by paying large bills every end of the month. Well, while my plans is not yet put into reality, I am thinking of wearing electric gloves because my hands always felt cold without a reason. Although I have read that lack of blood circulation is one of the reason to have cold hands.
- 4 Common Problems with Hot Water Heaters
- Turn Down Your Energy Costs With These Simple Steps
- The Seasons Are Changing – Make Sure Your Home’s
- A Simple Guide To Keeping Your Home Cool In The Summer
- Brrrrrr-illiant Winter Safety Tips For Nervous Moms
- Choosing An Energy-Efficient Pool Pump For Your Home Pool
[ Tagged In ] How to Winter-Proof Your Home, Winter-Proof Your Home to Save on Heating Costs