Call center industry is booming in the Philippines, recently the country surpassed India for being a top destination for business processing industry and offshore services. The call center companies provide answering service and solution provider for various businesses.
In short call center is a centralized office for receiving and transmitting a large volume of query or request from customers through telephone, computer and headset. There are two types of account in call center companies inbound and outbound. Inbound is where the customer initiates the call to ask for a solution or report a problem while outbound is where the call center agent made a call to sell or offer something which is often called telemarketing.
- Top Tips for Choosing an Office Cleaning Company
- Make Sure Your Home Or Business Has Full Security Monitoring
- Plumbing: When to DIY and When to Hire a Pro
- Decorating Hacks: Quick & Easy Home Décor Updates
- Don’t Let A Malfunctioning Fridge Stop Your Business
- What Should I Look For In A Disaster Restoration Company?