I was just in elementary grades when my aunt family build a storage shed on this piece of land, it was made of heath, coconut leaves and bamboo. They made it so they have shed for newly harvested rice from their rice field. This shed was a big help because they will not carry the sacks of rice to their home anymore which is a little far from the street.
Today the shed already uses galvanized iron which I think very economical rather than using heath which needed to be changed as years passed by. Shed like this is typical among Filipinos, this is where they hide and keep their grains, like the used of a barn among farmers.
- Are You Really Getting The Most Out Of Your Garden?…
- Are You A Lazy Gardener? Tips And Tricks For Creating A…
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting Your Garden Summer Ready
- Stand Out From The Neighbors! How To Make Your Garden Look…
- DIY Shelf for Home Storage
- Just a Few Examples of Eco-Friendly Construction Ideas
[ Tagged In ] Storehouse, The Warehouse