As early preparation to build our house we decided to removed the trees that will hinder the construction. One of those is the star apple tree or caimito tree, it was saw and cut to pieces but the stump still remains on its location. Just this month we hired someone to remove and it took him few days to do because of bad weather, typhoon to be exact. The ditch is keep filling up so he needs to remove the water all the time he wants to dig deeper.
As it feels like the stump was already hard to remove he decided to call someone who owns a sawing machine but it turns out it can’t be saw anymore because the stump has a stone between the roots and it will damage the machine it they continue to do so.
Well with the help of two other people they are able to remove the stump with the use of axe, bar and shovel.
- Trees – Friend Or Foe? Why The Answer Isn’t As…
- Important Questions That Every New Homeowner Needs To Ask
- Cheap And Cheerful Backyard Ideas That Won’t Break The
- Time For You To Spring Into Action? Get Your Deep Clean…
- The Seasons Are Changing – Make Sure Your Home’s
- Protecting the Windows During the Typhon