Their are shrubs planted on our backyard that separate our house from the nearby rice fields. When we came home the gumamela was already blossoming and growing bigger. We trimmed this occasionally when they are too bigger and making our backyard darker, unlike before that we just do it alone we hired my cousin’s husband to trimmed the shrubs for us because our bolo is not in good condition.
My cousin in-law doesn’t owned safety cutters so he also used his jungle bolo which he sharpened time to time when it won’t cut the shrubs anymore. While he is cutting the plants I was busy carrying them to the pit to the burn, the smoke is good for trees like mango to develop flowers and as well as to avoid mosquitoes lingering around the dark part of hour house.
- Bring Your Small Garden To Life With These Easy Steps
- The Novice’s Guide To Keeping The Garden Healthy
- Garden Looking Dark And Dreary? Give It Some New Life!
- Are You A Lazy Gardener? Tips And Tricks For Creating A…
- Cheap And Cheerful Backyard Ideas That Won’t Break The
- Trees – Friend Or Foe? Why The Answer Isn’t As…