I don’t know if the gym owner is trying to save money or he doesn’t feel hot inside the gym. Every time we work-out the air conditioner is not running, the doors are open and two large fan are running but it is not enough for us to feel comfortable. Sometimes I felt like I am going to experience a heat stroke, so what I did is to drink a lot of cold water to ease the warm feeling.
Anyway there are times the air conditioner are on when we are in the gym almost late, before he will turn the air conditioner at seven o’clock in the evening but these past few days he don’t turn on the machine.
- How You Can Save Water in the Home and Garden
- A Simple Guide To Keeping Your Home Cool In The Summer
- Choosing An Energy-Efficient Pool Pump For Your Home Pool
- A Busy Day and Fire in the Dirty Kitchen
- Enjoying Your Home and Making The Most Of Your Property
- Winter Doesn’t Last Forever: Get Your House Ready For…