The road in our barangay is almost finished, it is now cemented unlike before which is a dirt road. This new concrete road is beneficial among our local farmers where they can transport their harvest to the market easier.
[Image courtesy of skeeze/pixabay.com]
The only disadvantages of having this cemented road is it is flooded when storm or typhoon came and the field is overflowed with water. I think the irrigation is too small to accommodate the water coming from all the fields, our barangay also is the main source of gravel and sand so it is expected that big dump trucks are coming in and out from our barangay so hopefully the concrete road will stay good as it was built.
- The Importance of Windows: Creating and Installing…
- Why You Must Hire the Services of a Moving Company
- 4 Common Problems with Hot Water Heaters
- Keeping Your Home Healthy: Spring Maintenance Checks To Make
- Inspired Ideas For Your Backyard That Could Add Value To…
- How to Improve Your Home Using Home Improvement Tools
[ Tagged In ] Cemented Road, Concrete Road, Market Road