It was quite busy today after we came home from the public market, after cooking and eating we have to collect water. The water supply nowadays is very weak since summer months are fast approaching, they also turn-off the main switch making it having no water supply in the evening.
Without resting my mother already started taking out the ingredients for making ice candies, my younger sister helped her in tying since she is the strongest one. What I did? Well I collected water for the bathroom since our father uses almost all the water in the large container, and I sold ice packs too while creating a blog post, honestly I should be the one cutting the extra plastic after Luke tied the ice candies but since I started pestering them by asking where to put them after cutting the extra plastic, and asking for a chair since I don’t want to sit in the small chair in the floor they became impatience to my demands and they “happily” says I should just leave them (lol). Well, I just planned to cut them while standing since I am not feeling well sitting, it makes me feel dizzy, and I just throw up all the food I ate after fetching water without resting after meal so I really don’t feel like sitting below the table.
Anyway, almost 3 hours after eating and them done making the ice candies I heard my father’s voice outside mentioning a fire, when I look outside the bedroom’s window our makeshift/dirty kitchen outside is in fire, I immediately helped my father stopping the fire, it was said that maybe an incandescent coal flew to the sacks of charcoal just in front of the wood stove and since it was a charcoal it took time before it creates a big fire. Anyway it was stopped easily since the fire was just starting eating the walls, was not able to take photo anymore because before I came down to bring my phone my mother already took all the residues and charcoal in the crime scene in my disappointment.
We have modern kitchen inside our house but since it is cheap to use firewood and charcoal than using gas and electricity they created a make-shift kitchen in our old house. This is going to be second time that our kitchen is on fire, several years ago in our old house it happened too and it was just lucky that someone saw it right away.
Lesson not been learned yet huh?